Q: Q: Car will not turn over/start.

1) Checked battery. Detached cables and reattached to attempt to reset ECU. 2) Ran a Bluedriver OBD2 scanner. No error codes found. 3) checked fuses 4) used different FOB key.

The car still runs through start up diagnostic, makes clicking noises between what appears to be the passenger fuse box and under the steering column. The dash says steering column locked. Won't even turn over.

It sounds as though you’ve taken the correct first steps. So the next thing you have to do is determine weather there is a start signal getting to the starter. For that It’s necessary to access the starter and put a test meter on it which is not an easy thing to do on your car. If there is a signal going to the starter, but the starter isn’t turning, then you’ll need a starter. If there is no signal, than it’s going to be back up into the vehicle electronics. By Contacting Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come to your home or office to diagnose your car and tell you what steps you’ll need to take.

3. Q: Car will not turn over/start.