Q: Car was turning over slower

My car was turning over slower. Now it won't start at all. It's possibly an alternator or starter out. Not sure, but I have a fully functioning battery.

A: The cables from the battery to the starter ...

The cables from the battery to the starter may be having issues. The best thing to do is to have the complete starting system checked to see if the starter or battery is causing this. If you would like to have this done, I recommend having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, visit your location to inspect the starting issue and make the necessary repairs to get your car back on the road.