Q: Car was on for 5 minutes, then it shut off and ignition kept going, what could it be?

To start the car I have to play with ignition to begin with, it starts and then it dies and on the second try it usually stays on. Today it stared on the first try but after a couple minutes the car died and ignition kept going.

This suggests you have a failing starter solenoid or ignition switch. The only thing common to the starter and the ignition is the ignition switch. If the power is supplied to the starter solenoid inadvertently, this may allow the starter to keep turning. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starter.

3. Car was on for 5 minutes, then it shut off and ignition kept going, what could it be?