Q: Car want go like it should

All of my gears are lit up the PRND all of them and when I put my car in drive it goes really really slow and makes a loud noise

3. Car want go like it should

Q: My car shakes when I accelerate above 30 mph.

There are many things that can potentially cause your vehicle to shake at that speed. Some of the potential causes of this issue would include but are not limited to tires with cupping wear due to bad shocks, tires are...

Q: Car misfires and fumbles during acceleration but regains pace. - 2003 Mercedes Benz C230

Hi! The symptoms you describe sound like a misfire caused by ignition components. Running ok until a heavy load is put on the engine, then stumbling and misfiring is typical of an ignition-related misfire. Spark plugs, wires, or coils are...

Q: Does a VW Passat 2003 have a front motor mount?

Hi there. There is no directly front motor mount, but there is a mid mount extended to the rear of the engine and a side mount just under the crank area to the frame. There is also a mount that...