Q: Car want go like it should

All of my gears are lit up the PRND all of them and when I put my car in drive it goes really really slow and makes a loud noise

3. Car want go like it should

Q: Could a bad ignition coil cause a lack of heat when turning on the heater?

The ignition coil generally does not have anything to do with the engine's ability to produce heat when the engine is running properly. The lack of heat you are experiencing may be a result of a clogged heater core. The...

Q: My ac compressor quit working in my 2016 vw jetta what could be the main cause for this being brand new?

VW has seen a lot of problems with these compressors and has issued a service bulletin on some of their 2015 and 2016 cars. There is a defective regulating valve that causes compressor failure. In many cases they are performing...

Q: I've been having trouble with my trans. In my 06 passat 2.0t 4c gas engine, it's shifting hard from 1st to 2ndwontshiftto5or6

In spite of the mileage, it may be repairable without rebuilding or replacing the transmission. I have a 2005 Jetta with the same transmission outside that experienced similar issues. Shifted hard on the 1-2 upshift and the 2-1 downshift. The...