Q: Car want go like it should

All of my gears are lit up the PRND all of them and when I put my car in drive it goes really really slow and makes a loud noise

3. Car want go like it should

Q: Random Loss of Throttle from Pedal

Hi There, The inconsistent throttle response you are describing sounds like you may have a faulty throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot...

Q: Squeak / Grinding Sound only when moving 2013 Mercedes C250

Hi there - thanks for providing a sound sample! Noises are probably the hardest thing to diagnose, even when you can capture a recording like this. I suspect either the brake pad wear warning tab, or the driveshaft center bearing...

Q: Stalling issues 02 passat. Fuel pump and fuel pump relay

Causes of stalling include a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or...