Q: Car vibrating at high speeds

I have a vibration at high speeds and an intermittent noise while driving. My guess is the tie rod or the control arm on the front passenger's side tire.

Suspension and steering component wear or damage can cause vibration and noise issues to emanate from the tire area. If the wear or damage is severe enough failure of a component can occur leading to a possible accident if the failure occurs while driving. My recommendation is to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, and have them inspect the steering and suspension system and recommend the correct course of repair to ensure the vehicle is safe for operation. The best case scenario would be a simple alignment, while other repairs can range from suspension component replacement to steering component replacement with alignment.