Q: Q: Car turns over, but not starting

My car starts but won't turn over. Could it be the fuel pump or a certain fuse?

3. Q: Car turns over, but not starting

Q: With car off, exterior and interior lights start flashing

It sounds like somehow the anti theft system was activated and drained the battery. Try locking all of the doors from the inside and close them. Then lock, unlock, lock and unlock the doors to see if the problem persists....

Q: Blown cigarette lighter fuse

Hello, I'll be happy to help you find the fuse that's diffused. The one you're looking for is located under the hood in the fuse box. It is labeled "LTR" which stands for lighter. Good luck! If you feel like...

Q: I'm wondering if it'll be a good idea to take out the whole ac compresser from my car?

The check engine light is supposed to come on if the controller detects a problem with the car that would effect the vehicle emissions. So it warns you of bad sensors, air leaks, misfires, overheating, and that sort of thing....