Q: Q: Car turns over, but not starting

My car starts but won't turn over. Could it be the fuel pump or a certain fuse?

Hello. It is possible that the cause of your problem is the fuel pump or fuel pump relay. Some other possibilities include that the spark plugs aren’t receiving the proper spark, the crank sensor is bad, there is a bad fuse in the ignition system, or there is a problem with the computer. I would suggest that a trained certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, do a diagnosis of your car in order to pinpoint why your car won’t start and complete the necessary repairs.

3. Q: Car turns over, but not starting