Q: Car turns off while driving normally on the highway

okay so i was driving to work on the highway and my car just shuts off. I pulled over to the side and tried to get it to start but it wouldn't turn over. i just scanned it and it came up as injector circuit open cylinder 1-4 and then also it came up as the camshaft sensor

Hello there. You have a few different problems going on with your 2006 Volkswagen Golf. The injector open circuit code indicates that that the fuel injectors are not receiving the power they need to function. The camshaft code could be set from the misfire and the car dying. The most common causes for the the fuel injector open circuit codes are a wiring harness problem such as a short, open circuit, fuel pump, or an ECU issue. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the stalling and make any repairs required.