Q: Car turns off when I'm at a complete stop

I have a 2013 chevy Cruze everytime I come to a stop the Rpms go down and the car struggles to stay on then it turns off completely

A: Hello. This is usually caused by either an ...

Hello. This is usually caused by either an air flow sensor that is not securely installed or a failing or dirty throttle body. I usually check the sensor to make sure all of the tubes are tight. If they are, then I inspect and clean the throttle body. If the issue persists then I replace the throttle body. If you are going to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the stalling problem.