Q: Car turns off when I'm at a complete stop

I have a 2013 chevy Cruze everytime I come to a stop the Rpms go down and the car struggles to stay on then it turns off completely

Hello. This is usually caused by either an air flow sensor that is not securely installed or a failing or dirty throttle body. I usually check the sensor to make sure all of the tubes are tight. If they are, then I inspect and clean the throttle body. If the issue persists then I replace the throttle body. If you are going to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the stalling problem.