Q: Car takes several tries before starting - Why?

Why does my car take 3 or 4 tries before starting? It's an old car.

Thx

3. Car takes several tries before starting - Why?

Q: No electric

It sounds like you have a ground issue, this is assuming that the battery you installed was installed correctly and of the same size and amperage rating. Check the negative battery cable and see that it is clean and tight...

Q: Blue smoke from exhaust now and again

Hi there! Blue smoke coming from the vehicle's exhaust is typically an indication of two mechanical component failures. First, when the smoke comes out while the vehicle is accelerating, it's commonly caused by damaged piston rings. Piston rings can wear...

Q: TTB alignment

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Ford Bronco. This is not common. You should have a lock that locks the adjuster in place after the alignment is done. It should not move once the lock nut is...