Q: Car takes several tries before starting - Why?

Why does my car take 3 or 4 tries before starting? It's an old car.

Thx

3. Car takes several tries before starting - Why?

Q: What other year carburetors will work for 93 Suzuki GSXR600

Hello. The GSXR 600 carbs were the same during 1992-1993, but changed after that between 1994-1996. I would recommend looking into purchasing carburetor rebuild kits to get your bike back on the road. If this is not an option and...

Q: 2004 saab 9-3 linear . glass mirror plate fell off of the passenger side

To request an exact repair quote please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic's door mirror replacement service page. If you desire to attempt the repair yourself, and your existing mirror is not re-usable (that is the glass cannot be...

Q: Whine noise only, in cabin at 2000 rpms

Hi there. It appears you're chasing a lot of potential mechanical or electrical gremlins with your 1993 Honda Accord; which is rather typical with a car more than 20 years old. There could be multiple issues that are causing these...