Q: Car started overheating but I turn the heater on and it's OK so I what cou look could it be

Want to fix it before something else goes bad or I mess something up and it cost me more what could it be and how much I'm I looking at price wise u can email me at sotomeaa@gmail.com thank you

The overheating suggests you have a thermostat, coolant temp sensor or radiator problem. Any of these can cause the car to overheat. When you turn on the heat, it will naturally pull some of the heat away from the engine causing the overheating to slow a bit. I would suggest absolutely not driving the car until this is resolved as overheating can cause major engine damage if not fixed. I would suggest having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.

3. Car started overheating but I turn the heater on and it's OK so I what cou look could it be