Q: Q: Car stalling and jumping

My car starts just fine, but while driving, the car has started stalling when I take my foot off of the gas pedal. At times, the RPMs will drop to zero while I am driving. The car will also occasionally jump while driving.

Hi, it seems like debris may be in the idle air control valve. This will cause idle speed or stalling. To fix this problem you will need to clean out, adjust, or replace the valve. It could also be a clogged fuel injection system. A fuel injection treatment could solve this problem. I would have your stalling issue confirmed by a professional mechanic to have this issue properly fixed.

3. Q: Car stalling and jumping