Q: Car squeaks on right front site

There is a persistent squeak coming from the right front of the car. The squeak goes away (temporarily) when I spray water into the right front wheel well.

A: Spraying water into the wheel well must be ...

Spraying water into the wheel well must be temporarily lubricating whatever is making the squeaking noise. Your vehicle uses a coil-over front suspension, in which the shock absorbers are mounted inside the coil spring. The squeak could be coming from dozens of places such as the spring, strut mount, control arm bushings, sway bar bushing or link pins. I suggest you have a trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, determine the cause of your Sequoia’s squeaking noise, and recommend the best path to repair.