Q: Car sounds like box spring

I got the ball joints replaced and now it sounds like a box spring when in motion and when car comes to a stop.

If you are getting noise from the front springs or bumps when stopping, then the spring insulators may be out of position or missing. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check this out for you to inspect the spring insulators and see if they are out of position or if they came out all together. They will be able to replace the spring insulators for you if necessary.

3. Car sounds like box spring