Q: Car shaking and using gas at an accelerated rate.

The ABS light came on and the TRAC light is flashing. The Engine light is also coming on and staying on. When I am stopped, or coming to a stop, the car shakes. The transmission is also using up all of my gas.

A: The different lights coming on is an indica...

The different lights coming on is an indication that one or more sensors that are for the brakes, transmission, engine and traction control would use. The common sensor is one or more of the wheel speed sensors are having a problem. I recommend having a mechanic check for codes in the ABS, ECM, TCM modules. This will narrow it down to a cause of the failure. I recommend to have a qualified mechanic check it out, such as one from YourMechanic.