Q: My seat will no longer recline in my 2007 Saturn Aura

After giving a friend a hot shot my driver side seat stopped reclining back and forth, could I have blown a fuse?

3. My seat will no longer recline in my 2007 Saturn Aura

Q: Water leaking into floorboard

Locating water leaks can be tricky. The most common leak I come across is the drain for the AC evaporator that is located inside the car being clogged. The evaporator is the part of the AC system that cools the...

Q: What causes fuel injector fuse to blow in a 2007 Cobalt?

Yes, you are absolutely on the right track but to complete the diagnostic job you will need the complete circuit diagram (Factory Service Manual, for instance) because you will have to test all the different segments of the circuit until...

Q: Driver's seat stuck in the forward position

Hello. In addition to the motor, there are other components to your seat that control its movement. It sounds like the mechanical parts that control the upper part of the seat have broken, which could cause the seat to be...