Q: My seat will no longer recline in my 2007 Saturn Aura

After giving a friend a hot shot my driver side seat stopped reclining back and forth, could I have blown a fuse?

Hello. If this started right after jumping another vehicle it is possible that a fuse was blown. If the battery cables were installed backwards or if the cables were installed directly to the battery then this can occur. I would usually start by checking the fuses. If the fuses are fine then it may be a programming issue which can occur also after having jumped a vehicle. If the fuses are fine then I would test the circuit with a voltage meter to be able to diagnose what is going on. I would suggest having a certified mechanic take a look at it, like one from YourMechanic who can come to you to [diagnose why the seat will not function properly] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-seat-is-not-working-inspection

3. My seat will no longer recline in my 2007 Saturn Aura