Q: Car runs ok, but when I put a timing light on all the wires, on on on off off on on etc.

Tried a New module, in cap coil, on top of it all its clearly a reman distributor, no change, could it be the pick up coil in the HEI distributor?

Hi there. Check the spark plugs and see if there is any burned spots. If the spark plug tips are white and looks like they are corroded, then the spark plugs are fouled out and need replaced. If the spark plugs are new and look good, then the pick up coil could not be working properly. If you need further assistance with your ignition system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car runs ok, but when I put a timing light on all the wires, on on on off off on on etc.