Q: Car running hot.

Car is running hot. I put antifreeze in it but it left quickly. Have to keep putting antifreeze everytime I get in the car to go. It doesn't shut off when running hot.

The first thing to have done is a pressure test to see where the coolant is leaking out to. If there is no external leak, then there may be a blown head gasket. I would suggest having a mechanic test the system and let you know what needs repair. It sounds like you have driven the engine hot and may have done extensive heat-related damage.