Q: Car ran out of fuel, put $10 in but still can not start it??

As above Not starting

3. Car ran out of fuel, put $10 in but still can not start it??

Q: Why the Fuel pump relay will not kick in using the key switch

Hello - The fuel pump power path includes the fuse, and the fuel pump relay (triggered by the ignition switch). The injectors are fired by the engine control module (PCM for Ford fans). There are 2 potentially separate issues here....

Q: Q: Shifting problem?

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...

Q: Engine stalls when accelerating from idle

Hi there - excellent work, I commend you on your diagnostic skills! Yes, based on your description and testing, I would agree that the fuel pressure regulator is the most likely candidate for this problem. Bear in mind that a...