Q: Q: Car overheats

My car is overheating. I think it's the water pump or timing belt.

3. Q: Car overheats

Q: Q: No spark or fuel

Hi there, typically when replacing the water pump, you shouldn't have to worry about engine timing. Is there a security light on the dash? There may be an issue with the chip in your key that is preventing the car...

Q: Can I disarm my seat belt chime in Nissan Micra k12

Try to connect all the passenger seat belts even if no one is in it. Make sure you wear seat belts if in seat. Sometimes the seat sensor detects someone in the front seat passenger side even when no one...

Q: Q: Does my car have a timing belt or timing chain?

Hello there, thanks for your question. Your vehicle has a timing belt, not a chain. The recommended replacement mileage for the belt is 150,000 at which time related (nearby) components such as the water pump, thermostat, timing pulley bearings(s) and...