Q: Car overheats after replacing hoses

The car is overheating after replacing hoses.

3. Car overheats after replacing hoses

Q: A mechanic at sears auto center told me I had a oil pan leak. But i have not seen any oil leak from under my car. He recommende

Oil leaks should be repaired because leaking oil can damage external engine components such as rubber motor mounts. If you want the source of the oil leak identified and the repair estimated, simply request an oil leak diagnostic. Your vehicle...

Q: Q: I have a 2003 Chevy Malibu I'm trying to add transmission fluid to it since I don't have a dipstick to check it how many quarts

If the dipstick is missing for your transmission, it would be somewhat difficult to determine if the fluid is at the correct level or not. I would strongly recommend having a replacement dipstick inserted before adding any fluid to the...

Q: Rear tire making noise

There may be something stuck in your tire that is making a noise. I would ask for assistance from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They can come to your home or business, take a look at your tire and...