Q: Car overheating replaced thermostat. Wondering if ots the water pump. Flushed radiatior. Car wont turn over. Idles and stalls.

Car overheating replaced thermostat. Wondering if its the water pump. Flushed radiator. Car wont turn over. Idles and stalls at stop signs and intersections. Dont see any leaks. Looks like water in radiator going back into reservoir.

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Hyundai Accent. It sounds like you have a leaking head gasket causing the car to run rough and overheat. You should have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the overheating issue firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. Car overheating replaced thermostat. Wondering if ots the water pump. Flushed radiatior. Car wont turn over. Idles and stalls.