Q: Car out of service for four years

My car has been sitting for four years.

3. Car out of service for four years

Q: Battery light goes on when I start car then turns off, if I rev engine light comes back until rpms go down. Abs goes comes on/off

Batteries can die due to faults in the charging system so ideally a suspected "faulty" battery should be load tested before a decision is made to condemn it. The only exception to this rule is if the battery is already...

Q: Esp warning light came on after washing car.

Hi there. Check the ABS controller for any bare wires or loose connectors. What may have happened is the controller could have gotten wet and caused a terminal to short due to the water. If everything is dry, then the...

Q: Charging System Failure on van

It definitely sounds like you are experiencing a charging issue. The alternator is the component responsible for charging the battery in a vehicle. System voltage needs to be a minimum of 12 volts. Anything less than this could potentially create...