Q: Car not starting due to collision

I had a small collision to the front bumper. The car is not starting. I don't know if it is due to the collision.

Hello. This vehicle is not equipped with any sort of fuel shut off system that would keep the vehicle from starting. It is possible that something else may have come loose or failed from the impact. If the engine will not crank then it may be a bad battery or an ignition switch failure. If it is cranking and not starting then the security system may have engaged and it keeping it from starting. A certified mechanic would use a scan tool to read engine data to see if any of the sensors are not reading and to see if there is power being lost to any of the modules. If this is something that you are planning on having done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your location to determine what is causing your no-start condition.

3. Car not starting due to collision