Q: Car not starting after starter replacement

My car wouldn't start. so, at the recommendation of a mechanic, I had the alternator replaced. The car still won't start.

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

There are multiple issues that can cause a no start. When dealing with a situation the next best step would be to have a qualified technician perform a starting/charging system inspection to check the battery and starter for proper operation. If the starting/charging system checks out the issue could require a diagnostic to find the true issue. If your vehicle has insufficient spark, fuel, or air the engine management system will not allow the engine to start up. Also mechanical issues can keep a car from starting such as bent valves, incorrect timing, clogged fuel injectors, etc.