Q: Have heater for the front window while air conditioner is off

We can feel the heat blowing from the vent for the front window while the air conditioner is off. We feel that the wider the window we open, or the faster we drive the car in the winter day (not sure about summer), the stronger the heater blows. But we are sure that the air conditioner button is off. While we are having the air conditioning (at around 22 degrees), we do not feel it that hot, and the wind is not that strong either. So we are wondering that if it is the issue from the air conditioning or the heat is actually from the engine.

A: The heat is from the heater core of the eng...

The heat is from the heater core of the engine. You are feeling the air that comes in from the fresh air intake vent for the A/C heat system just below the windshield on the outside. This is normal and default for defrost when you have turned it off but it should still seal heat from getting to the windshield. The problem is that the blend doors in the evaporator heater case are not sealing 100 percent. It's possible for this to be a normal condition for Jeep Liberty's. If you feel like it's still an issue, I suggest contacting a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the issue with your A/C firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.