Q: Car not starting after performance chip install

I installed a performance chip I purchased, that splices into the MAS sensor. The car has not started since, the Check Engine, Reduced Power, Oil, and Battery lights all come on. The car will turn over, but not start. I removed the chip and the car is doing the same thing.

Hi, your car may be in anti-theft mode. The system may not recognize your key. The ani-theft mode and wiring may also be defective. In order to have this issue properly diagnosed, I would have a technician come and inspect your vehicle’s no-start issue and address the several lights that the dashboard is displaying.

3. Car not starting after performance chip install