Q: Q: Car not shifting when driving

I can't get my car to over 30mh per HR I noticed I had a hose that was cracked so I replaced it. And it still has not helped

3. Q: Car not shifting when driving

Q: My car is picking up speed slow and when I hit the gas it accelerate slow and when I stop the car want to stall out and smoke

White smoke in the exhaust, if fairly significant and continuous (i.e., present well after start-up), is a sign of an internal coolant leak. The oil burning could be internal (smoke in exhaust) or external (oil dripping on hot manifold, which...

Q: Taillights and dash lights not coming on

A short is a possible cause. Was the fuse you replaced blown? Did the new one blow as well? Shorts can be tricky to track down, especially if they are intermittent. Check your taillight/turn bulbs, and your front marker/turn bulbs...

Q: Q: Can't pass smog check due to Check Engine light.

In your case I would recommend getting a second opinion. Enlist the help of a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to scan your vehicle for trouble codes. The check engine light and the smog test failure are certainly related....