Q: Q: Car not shifting when driving

I can't get my car to over 30mh per HR I noticed I had a hose that was cracked so I replaced it. And it still has not helped

This kind of reaction is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. This type of problem is amplified any time the transmission is low on fluid creating a drop in hydraulic pressure. This will often times cause the car to go into a "safe mode" setting which may limit the car’s ability to accelerate beyond a certain speed as you describe or in some cases shut the car down completely. This is done in an effort to avoid causing further damage to the vehicle. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Q: Car not shifting when driving