Q: Q: Car not shifting when driving

I can't get my car to over 30mh per HR I noticed I had a hose that was cracked so I replaced it. And it still has not helped

3. Q: Car not shifting when driving

Q: Headlights coming on and draining battery

It sounds like there could be a short in the wiring that controls your automatic headlight system. When the automatic light system is selected the vehicle uses a ambient light sensor usually located on the dash to detect how much ambient...

Q: Is a no crank situation due to faulty neutral safety switch?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Yes. Your car could have a bad neutral safety start switch but also by what you are saying it could be your starter solenoid. I can't find a specific place of where your neutral safety...

Q: I just jumped my sons car off and now my check engine light is on. What happened?

When you jump started the other vehicle you may have caused a voltage surge or drop in your computer system that set a code causing the check engine light to come on. You will need a mechanic like one from...