Q: Car misses and acts like it is losing power while idling

My car misses and cuts out and the lights dim when it misses

3. Car misses and acts like it is losing power while idling

Q: Vibration in the car - 2003 Dodge Neon

Hello. When issues get worse after a repair, always double check the work that was done. If you check that off right away, then you should look at why the engine is shaking so bad. This is typically due to...

Q: Q: My car overheated and now won't start.

Do try to get the car running soon because once you get in the three month plus range, any gasoline in the vehicle's fuel tank will go bad and that will create additional problems. Also, obviously, once you get the...

Q: Heater core hose pressure and overheating.

It sounds like you may have a restriction in your heater hose. The cooling system is pressurized and if a restriction exists within one of the hoses, this can cause the hose to pop off of the end the restriction...