Q: car making a noise could this be wheel bearing?

I had a minor accident due to burst tyre and heavy rain sending me spinning on a roundabout, resulting in the rear driver wheel shunting into the curb at force, car is now making a wurring noise could This be the wheel bearing? (Rest of the car came off unscaved, new tyre and rim was needed as got bent) Chevrolet Aveo 2009.

Yes, based on the timing and the character of the noise that is a pretty good supposition, that the wheel bearing could be damaged. However, you do mention that you have a new tire. Depending on type or quality of tire, tires can make similar "road" noises. Basically, you can often self diagnosis a rear wheel bearing by driving down the road and swerving to the right and to the left to sequentially "load and unload" (get the weight on or off the suspect wheel) the bearing and see if the sound changes. The idea is if you get the weight of the vehicle (not all, of course, you’re just using inertia) off the suspect wheel if that causes the noise to markedly decrease, that is an indicator that the bearing is bad. And, of course, when the weight returns to the suspect wheel, the noise should increase. Curved highway ramps are excellent for this type of diagnostic...just be careful. If you desire that a certified mechanic simply deal with it, that is inspect and test the bearing and, if necessary replace the bearing, simply request bearing service. If it turn out, based on inspection, that the bearing is OK, the responding certified mechanic will of course seek out the cause for the noise, as it exists elsewhere if the bearing is good..

3. car making a noise could this be wheel bearing?