Q: Car Lights, 1992 Honda Prelude

Car dashboard and rear lights doesn't turn on when the engines on. Headlights and the rearlight bulbs are fine. Checked the chip department and only one is missing but it is not the problem. Where do I go to check for the problem and solution besides my local auto repair shop?

Hi there. There is a meter fuse under your dashboard that will likely be a 15 amp fuse. Check all of these just to be sure, but you will likely see one that is burnt out. This is a relatively cheap and easy thing to replace. If you’d like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the lights and replace the fuse for you if necessary.