Q: Car leaks fluid under vehicle

My car is leaking fluid under the vehicle. I was told that I need to replace the compressor, tensioner, recharge, etc. I already replaced the transmission pan, but leaks still show up in the driveway. The rear window defogger no longer works, and I was told that I need to replace the wiring harness. Occasionally, when the ignition key is turned to start, nothing happens.

In regards to the leaking transmission after the pan gasket has been changed it may still be leaking from the output seals and/or the torque converter seal, the latter of which would require transmission removal. If on occasion the ignition switch is not working properly, i would suggest the ignition switch has failed. Have one of our mechanics here at YourMechanic do a complete inspection of your vehicle, and give you an honest opinion on what should be fixed now and what can wait.