Q: Car is running hot, I have replaced the relay, the thermostat, the radiator, the cooling sensor, and water pump.

My truck is still running hot after replacing the thermostat, the water pump, radiator, radiator relay, and the cooling sensor. Its taking longer now to get hot, but it's still getting hot. It's making a boiling noise when I turn the truck off and it doesn't look like the coolant is flowing.

3. Car is running hot, I have replaced the relay, the thermostat, the radiator, the cooling sensor, and water pump.