Q: Car is running hot, I have replaced the relay, the thermostat, the radiator, the cooling sensor, and water pump.

My truck is still running hot after replacing the thermostat, the water pump, radiator, radiator relay, and the cooling sensor. Its taking longer now to get hot, but it's still getting hot. It's making a boiling noise when I turn the truck off and it doesn't look like the coolant is flowing.

Hi Jessica. When an overheating problem occurs, it can be due to multiple issues such as obstruction of debris inside the heater core or coolant lines, air bubbles in the coolant lines or failure of the radiator fan. Before you replace any other parts, you should probably have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an overheating inspection.

3. Car is running hot, I have replaced the relay, the thermostat, the radiator, the cooling sensor, and water pump.