Q: Car is in park position. Key can't be moved all the way back. Key can't be removed. Car is not starting. Tried to jump. Still

Car would not start. Thought it needed a jump. After 1/2 hour still nothing. Car is in park. Now I can't remove the key. Tried moving the wheel. Not the problem. Now key can not be moved all the way back to remove. Any suggestions? By the way car still not starting.

3. Car is in park position. Key can't be moved all the way back. Key can't be removed. Car is not starting. Tried to jump. Still