Q: Car is in park position. Key can't be moved all the way back. Key can't be removed. Car is not starting. Tried to jump. Still

Car would not start. Thought it needed a jump. After 1/2 hour still nothing. Car is in park. Now I can't remove the key. Tried moving the wheel. Not the problem. Now key can not be moved all the way back to remove. Any suggestions? By the way car still not starting.

Hello. Will be happy to assist you. This article should help you remove a stuck key in emergency situations https://www.cars.com/articles/2014/12/gm-issues-fix-for-new-key-issue-in-cars-under-ignition-recall/ There is a recall available for your vehicle regarding the stuck keys. It is a nationwide problem in many Saturn vehicles produced from the early to late 2000’s . It will be best to call the dealership and ask if the recall has been performed on your vehicle. If not the recall should be done by Saturn free of charge. You will also want to check your shifter to make sure there’s nothing keeping your vehicle from getting all the way up to the park position. There have been instances where change fell down into the shifter, obstructing it from selecting the park gear completely which will then prevent the user from moving key past the accessory position when trying to switch the vehicle off..

3. Car is in park position. Key can't be moved all the way back. Key can't be removed. Car is not starting. Tried to jump. Still