Q: Car hard to turn after starting

After I start my car, when I turn left or right, my car is making a loud noise and vibrates. The steering is also stiff.

A: If your car’s steering wheel is difficult t...

If your car’s steering wheel is difficult to turn, and making noise when you do so, it is possible that your power steering fluid has run low or perhaps leaked out. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, check the fluid and inspect the vehicle for any leaks. Since this is a hazard issue, I would recommend having this taken care of as soon as possible before getting back on the road.