Q: Q: Car electronics went out

The heat wouldnt turn off even when the car was off. Or it would just randomly start working. And the key is stuck in the ignition. Now none of the lights or anything work but the battery was bought a few months ago. I tested the battery and its connections are all good.

Thank you for your question. The stuck key issue is relatively straightforward and thus can be resolved if you request a stuck key diagnostic. Whenever an electrical system or component will not shut down, or starts without a command as you describe it, that is indicative of a switch, contact, or relay failure. The total failure of components that you describe, that is the lights and accessories, means one or more "main" circuits have an open. That could be due to a faulty fuse or relay, or other open in the circuit. All of the foregoing would be addressed in an electrical components are not working diagnostic and that is the recommended diagnostic given what you have specifically described. Please let us know if you have follow up questions or additional concerns.

3. Q: Car electronics went out