Q: Car clicking when starting.

Car only clicks when the ignition is turned. I think it is the starter, since the battery seems to be okay.

Starter Replacement $154.22 - $1048.49 Get a Quote

The starter solenoids on the expeditions are known to just quit with no warning. Before replacing the solenoid however, the battery should be fully charged and load-tested to eliminate it from being the issue. The solenoid is tested via a voltage check at the control wire off the solenoid. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to test the starting system components and make the necessary repairs.