2003 saturn ion acts as though its barely getting gas can...

2003 saturn ion acts as though its barely getting gas can hold gas pedal to floor boars 2006 saturn ion acts like nit getting fuel can hold to floor board and it barely moves Has gas fumes oder badly i side and out Gets possibly 1...

2003 saturn ion acts as though its barely getting gas can hold gas pedal to floor boars 2006 saturn ion acts like nit getting fuel can hold to floor board and it barely moves Has gas fumes oder badly i side and out Gets possibly 10-12 mpg Mechanic's Assistant: When did you last clean or replace your air filter? And are the oxygen sensors in good working order? About 6 months ago Car has been doing it since i got it about 11/2 years ago Have recently changed plugs again no change Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ion yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Omg im trying to remember

Automotive Expert
Hi, my name is\*\*\*\*\*’ve been a technician on Just Answer since 2007 and I'll be helping you today. I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulties with your vehicle. I know how inconvenient car trouble is, but together, we will get your vehicle back up and running quickly. May I ask whom I am chatting with today?

My name is trish
Automotive Expert
HI Trish, it's nice to meet you. Is the check engine light on?

blinking
Automotive Expert
Ok Do you know what code is being stored?

No have no idea
Automotive Expert
Ok, normally when you have a flashing light its a misfire code. Plugs or ignition coils or plug wires could cause this problem. It sounds like you might have a plugged catalytic converter or a bad mass airflow sensor. If possible, remove the front O2 sensor and see if it's got anymore power. I would get the codes checked to see what's happening If you can provide the code I can provide more [details](/topics-detail/).

It will barely move anytime until you get it up to 3-4rpms then the trans will shift and then the car will drive fine.. And on Ocasion power steer ligjt comes on (with power steering lose) so i turn off engine and restart car then i have power steering again..Thank you
Automotive Expert
It sounds like you have multiple issues with the car. I believe getting the engine running right should be the first priority. Then take it from there. You're very welcome.

I do also have a 2006 chevy colaro i need help with
Automotive Expert
You'll have to open up a new question for that. It's the site guidelines, not my doing, it's not my site. Thanks for understanding!

Just got about a week ago and 2 days ago the abs ligjt came on then yesterday lost power while driving and the reduced engine power light came on .. And when turning on wipers headlughts or radio all dash gauges die and truck stalls and dies .. Can jump start it and as long as you do not turn on anything you can drive it but barely moving for a bitOh im sorry i did not know
Automotive Expert
I understand, you can request me if you would like when you ask.