Q: Cannot find coolant temp sensor

Cannot locate coolant temp sensor

3. Cannot find coolant temp sensor

Q: Underpowered and shaking under load

Hi there. This may suggest a fuel delivery problem such as bad or dirty fuel injectors or potentially a faulty O2 sensor. As you may know, the oxygen sensors which are part of your emissions system read exhaust gases to...

Q: Should I get the piston rings replaced or just swap the entire engine?

First off, if it isn't smoking, it probably isn't burning all that oil. A quart a week is four quarts a month and about 1000-2000 miles. That's a lot of oil. It is most likely a combination of leaking oil...

Q: I have to jump my car repeatedly.everytime I try to start my car no matter how long it was running for.altenator belt still spins.

If your car will not stay running after jump starting then the charging system is not working and may need an alternator and may even also need a new battery. If you need help with this, I recommend having a...