Q: Cannot find coolant temp sensor

Cannot locate coolant temp sensor

3. Cannot find coolant temp sensor

Q: my car starts but will shake and shut off

Hi there. When a car's engine vibrates, it could be caused by dozens of different fuel and ignition system components. This is why it's always best to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection first. This...

Q: My car is overheating - 2000 Toyota Celica

This may be caused by a faulty coolant fan relay. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working...

Q: Soft clutch, topped off clutch fluid reservoir and clutch pedal became firm/springing back on its own.

It is most common for the clutch hydraulic leak to be from a leaking clutch slave cylinder. You should have the clutch hydraulic system inspected by YourMechanic to see why the fluid is getting low. The fluid gets low anytime...