Q: Can you tell me where to find a wiring diagram for the power windows? They all have stopped working.

The power windows have stopped working. If I open the drivers door a few inches they work. Realize this implies a broken wire in the harness going from the door to the car. Have looked and everything looks just great. Have power on a large sky blue wire to the window master switch. Trying to test the master switch. Nothing seems to happen which suggest that the ground is bad. How do I find the ground?

A: I found this page on the web that gives the...

I found this page on the web that gives the colors for wires to the drivers door. Try this link to see if it helps. If you are still having trouble, you may want to enlist a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your window problem and make the appropriate repairs.

Recommended services
Get a Quote