Q: Can you drive a car that had the ARP head studs honed and the val

A guy said that he had New rings new gaskets new oil pan gasket new Pistons new head gasket ARP head studs honed and the valves were all redone because he blew a rod or valve or something and that it has 200k miles on frame and that he changes the oil every 100 miles and at 500 miles change oil and filter and that threw me off so i was wondering is it drivable and when should the oil andfilter be replaced

3. Can you drive a car that had the ARP head studs honed and the val