Q: Q: Can won't start

No power to anything. When jumped starts right away. Battery terminals secure. Ground wires solidly attached to block and frame. Auto Zone tested battery and alternator, both tested good. Any idea where my power failure could be?

Hello there, no start issues are one of the most common problems with your 2007 Honda Odyssey. You have done well in testing the the battery and the alternator already. If the battery tested well and there is no power when the key is turned common failures would be the battery cables, battery terminals, ignition switch, or a faulty wiring harness. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start issues and make any repairs required.

3. Q: Can won't start