Q: Can't turn key - 2004 Volvo S60

Whenever I try to start the car i cannot turn the key, this happens even when the wheel is straight yet it locks the wheel and ignition. Eventually I can get it free but it is becoming more frequent. Please help!

Hey there. It sounds like your ignition cylinder might be jammed up. I would recommend having a qualified professional take a look at your ignition switch to determine if this diagnosis is correct. If it turns out that your ignition switch is not able to turn properly, the ignition cylinder would need to be replaced in order to resolve this issue. This will also come with a new key to start the vehicle in most cases. If you need help with an inspection, have a local expert diagnose the key-turning problem and guide through proper repairs.

3. Can't turn key - 2004 Volvo S60