Q: Can only unlock car from inside.

After I lock my door, it only can be unlocked from the inside.

3. Can only unlock car from inside.

Q: Car won't accelerate after stop

If the vehicle is not moving when you press on the gas pedal, it is possible that the transmission may be slipping. I would recommend having professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, test your vehicle's acceleration so that the...

Q: Can slamming car doors lead to rattling noises in the door?

Slamming your car doors is not good for your car in the long run. Violent actions like this eventually loosen the fasteners that hold your doors together, not to mention that you could also shatter the windows in the doors....

Q: Q: What could this be

Hi there. The squeaking sound you are hearing is most likely caused by the serpentine belt or the pulley's that drive the belt. In regards to routine maintenance on your Honda Civic, we have a great online tool that allows...