Q: Can only unlock car from inside.

After I lock my door, it only can be unlocked from the inside.

3. Can only unlock car from inside.

Q: How do I calculate the load carried ?

It’s easy to think that your car can carry pretty much whatever you can cram inside, but that’s not actually the case. Your car has a weight limit, and it’s probably not as high as you think. This limit includes...

Q: Driver's door handle not working

Hello. If the door opens fine from the outside of the car and not from the inside then it is typically caused by a failure in the handle cable. The cable may have popped out of place or may have...

Q: car vibrates on low speeds around 30-40mph

Hello. I suspect this accident damaged a wheel or tire, which is causing the vibration you are experiencing. Bent wheels or a damaged tire which has tread separation are the likely problem. If you jack up the car, carefully blocking...