Q: Can my CV axle cause bearing to keep messing up on my Ford explorer xlt 2003

Rear wheel bearings keep messing up even though there's no noise on CV axle can it be that they just pressing them wrong

The bearings are typically damaged in one of two ways: 1) the bearing is pressed in using the wrong collar and thus the ball bearings are "brinelled" into the bearing races and/or 2) the technician fails to use a calibrated torque wrench to tighten the axle nut to the precise value documented in the factory service manual. Tightening the axle nut with an air tool, or over tightening it (i.e., failing to use a calibrated torque wrench) also forces the ball bearings into the races leaving indentations that quite literally destroy the bearing from the minute it is installed. If you ask the technician, "What torque value did you use on the axle nut?" and he looks at you with a puzzled look, you got your answer right there. If you desire to have the bearing(s) installed by a consummate professional, exacting according to the instructions in the service manual, please schedule replacement using YourMechanic’s wheel bearing replacement service request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Can my CV axle cause bearing to keep messing up on my Ford explorer xlt 2003