Q: can i use a cooling fan from a 2005 corolla on my 2009 corolla?

My cooling fan is out and needs to be replaced. I want to know if I can use a cooling fan from a 2005 Toyota corolla on a 2009 Toyota corolla car?

I did an initial search from Oreily’s auto parts, and it seems to indicate these two years use different parts. If you want to double check this, the best thing to do in this situation is to call your local pars store and ask them to cross reference the parts. This sort of thing is part of every part store’s computer system. You can also get in touch with YourMechanic customer service and they will be able to help you source the part and give you a quote on a cooling fan replacement service.

3. can i use a cooling fan from a 2005 corolla on my 2009 corolla?