Q: Can I still Drive my 2007 Ford Fivehundred if the intake manifold gasket needs replacement?

Can I still Drive my 2007 Ford Fivehundred if the intake manifold gasket need to be replaced?

If you have a small vacuum leak at the intake manifold then it may be okay to drive it until you get it fixed, but may have running issues or check engine light on. If the intake is leaking coolant then it would not be recommended to drive the vehicle until the leak is fixed or engine damaged from overheating may occur.

3. Can I still Drive my 2007 Ford Fivehundred if the intake manifold gasket needs replacement?