Q: Can I replace my pump myself

My car runs hot I can see water leaking form it what I need to no is will I need to reset the timing when I am done replacing the pump

3. Can I replace my pump myself

Q: 2005 Chrysler Pacifica transmission won't shift gears

The only thing you can really check is the fluid level. Start the engine in park, parking brake on, open the hood, find the transmission dip stick. Pull it, wipe it, re-insert it and see if the level is where...

Q: Pt cruiser wont start after getting fuel pumped out

Just because you drained the fuel tank, you will still have the diesel fuel in the fuel lines and injectors. It may take several restart attempts to get the fresh gasoline into the injectors and into the engine so it...

Q: Little bit of crankshaft wobble

After watching the video myself, I can say that you have no problems to worry about. The crankshaft is not bent. The wobble is in the front crankshaft pulley. The outer pulley is mounted to the inner hub by rubber...