Q: Can I replace my pump myself

My car runs hot I can see water leaking form it what I need to no is will I need to reset the timing when I am done replacing the pump

3. Can I replace my pump myself

Q: Car stalls and needs servicing.

I did a thorough investigation on this car model and there doesn't seem to be any explicit problems with this particular model. It could be that there is a possible purge valve problem after fuel tank refilling could cause liquid...

Q: The car hesitates and jerks during quick acceleration

It sounds like you may be experiencing an issue with your fuel system. The fuel pressure regulator is one of the parts responsible for maintaining your fuel pressure at all rates of engine speed. Most fuel pressure regulators are controlled...

Q: Changing timing belt along with other parts in 2004 Proton Saga

That is a 12-year-old vehicle. It probably isn't a waste of money at this point. A lot of really good part places now, when they sell you a timing belt kit, they include a timing belt, the water pump, the...