Q: Can I replace my pump myself

My car runs hot I can see water leaking form it what I need to no is will I need to reset the timing when I am done replacing the pump

3. Can I replace my pump myself

Q: Key getting stuck in ignition of a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica

The shift linkage can have problems that the vehicle is not getting all the way into park so the ignition can not be turned all the way off. The shift cable bushings are known to fail and may need to...

Q: Sensor messed up

Hello. There should be a Check Engine warning light on the dash display. It could also be a loose connection if you recently had exhaust work done. If you have any failure in the catalyst sensors or wiring, it should...

Q: Id like to purchase a car but i want to know how much it would cost to get the timing belt fixed on the vehicle.

Hello. Unfortunately if the timing belt brakes it is not usually as simple as just installing a new one on this vehicle. Most of the time when the timing belt brakes on this engine the pistons will contact the valves...