Q: Can I fit a y reg 318i leather seats in my 2005 320d e90

Just a quick one

3. Can I fit a y reg 318i leather seats in my 2005 320d e90

Q: Q: Speedometer and odometer not working

The speedometer and odometer in the cluster are electronic and, if they do not illuminate, then your cluster may have failed. The cluster would have to be scanned to confirm that it is bad and in need of service. The...

Q: My BMW e46 does not have a full power ?

Your issue seems to be temperature related. Taking too long to reach proper operating temperature can be cause by two things. First thing I would check is if either the electric cooling fan is running all the time no matter...

Q: Car grinding and shaking while driving.

If your car has a manual transmission, the some of the hard parts inside the transmission may be damaged. A manual transmission has gears, bearings, brass synchronizers, etc. Some of these are used together in certain gears and not in...