Q: Can anyone tell me if the half moon metal part inside of the distributor, that the cam sensor reads off of, is supposed to have an

Have been dealing with a misfire issue. Vehicle misfired at idle, gets worse under load, shakes and bucks. Seems like we are having a timing or fueling issue. Have done complete tune up, replaced fuel pump and filter, replaced injectors, cleaned fuel rail, and maf.

3. Can anyone tell me if the half moon metal part inside of the distributor, that the cam sensor reads off of, is supposed to have an