Q: Can ac clutch be replaced

Ac clutch is making noise air doesn't work and not wanting to repair just want to stop noise can clutch be replaced
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Can ac clutch be replaced

Q: Tried starting car with alarm on, now flashing yellow key light and won't start.

It seems as if your vehicle thinks you are trying to steal it. This could be due to a number of different things. It is possible that the chip in your key if it has one could not be being...

Q: My coolant fan don't work why when it's in good condition

The fan is operated by a thermostatic switch and a relay or control unit, so there are several components in the chain that could fail. Diagnosing a fan that isn't working is a matter of doing a point to point...

Q: Where is MAP sensor located? 2002 Isuzu Turbo diesel Rodeo

Hello - the MAP sensor is located on the intake manifold, near the back. It has a flat, 3-wire electrical connector. For assistance, I recommend a MAP sensor replacement service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic,...