Q: Can ac clutch be replaced

Ac clutch is making noise air doesn't work and not wanting to repair just want to stop noise can clutch be replaced
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The A/C clutch can absolutely be replaced. With the symptoms you are having, you should replace the entire compressor with the clutch as an assembly. Most parts stores and online parts departments are going to sell it as a unit anyway. It is not a terribly difficult repair to make if you have the proper tools. You will need to remove the belt, and you will want to inspect it for damage. Be prepared to replace the belt if it is cracking, was loose, or is fraying. For more diagnostic help, or assistance replacing the clutch and compressor, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Can ac clutch be replaced