Q: Can ac clutch be replaced

Ac clutch is making noise air doesn't work and not wanting to repair just want to stop noise can clutch be replaced
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Can ac clutch be replaced

Q: I have a 2002 nissan sentra 1.8 I'm trying to find the best place to purchase a front and rear catlyic converter

For the amount of the converters you will be best served purchasing the parts at local auto parts store so you have a place to go to get any warranty adjustments done. If you live in a state that regulates...

Q: Q: Knocking noise from under the hood

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are many possible sources of the knocking noise you hear, especially with the advanced mileage on your vehicle. Most likely are worn connecting rod and crankshaft main bearings (will knock worse if you rev...

Q: Replaced thermostat still reading higher than normal

The problem is most likely a bad cooling fan clutch which is not turning fast enough at idle. When you also rev the engine it increases the fan and water pump. Check to see if the fan clutch passes the...