Q: Can ac clutch be replaced

Ac clutch is making noise air doesn't work and not wanting to repair just want to stop noise can clutch be replaced
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Can ac clutch be replaced

Q: Gearshift won't shift

Hi. This is a common thing that owners of your particular vehicle encounter. Usually the cause of the problem is within the shift linkage. The shift linkage is built with plastic bushings that overtime become brittle and loose it connection...

Q: I suspect my egr system is clogged up possibly causing the knock senor code

Hey there, the EGR valve usually is located on the exhaust manifold. The EGR valve can become clogged over time leading to many different issues. In some cases, cleaning the EGR can fix the fault, but not always. When a...

Q: Used vehicle inspection, issues.

Check over the vehicle for all safety items on the chassis and cabin compartment. Make sure that the vehicle is safe to drive in any condition. I recommend that if you have to replace any suspension or steering components or...